Hausa Unplayable?

I think the latest patch has made them too predictable, since archers are the only way to go now after the lifidi nerf.

thank you someone figured it out

Watch it ROFL soooo funny to watch. I’ve done that but you had support man, in 1 v 1 scenario that changes tho you cant just spam fulani if your enemy spams mass cav you wont have that big a mass early enough but i do play the same way you just did also you sent in dervish which have ridiculous stats and you had tiger claws pure fulani arent as strong if your enemies were smarter the Japanese player coulda made yumi then they woulda crushed the slingers and the fulani, 50 fulani vs 50 yumi who do you think comes out on top ?

Yeah but they cost more wood and are harder to mass, so you think I will allow that to happen?

I was able to go pure fulani this game but there will always be support units as well. Griots are invaluable to the hausa comp if it ever gets to age 3 but Fulani will always be your base DPS unit, the others are there to support the fulani and shield the fulani.

Like my teamate also had the same build, mass slingers with like a small amount of support units (the aztec hero is like most of the support we needed) but its a similar idea

edit; also the trade off between yumi and fulani is a lot more complicated because in age 2 fulani can get higher range and is also higher speed, so there you can just snipe them off

yes thats exactly how i play them aswell but all i’m saying is they need a buff lifidi is still good i suppose but not what it once was

i think they are fine as they are, their start is a lot smoother now and not too reliant on weird tp play, and the fulani is definitely not z tier

not fulani bro Hausa is z tier

the 3 vills start is very good but what about a 5 vill shipment dont you think it would be a more balanced buff i’m sure you go thru all your crates aswell because you simply cant shift a few vills to say coin in the beginning because theres just not enough when you get to like 20 vills then you can start shifting vills around . if they nerf our units soo much atleast they should buff our eco 3 vills are standard its not like we get a 2nd tc with a card like inca or free like ports so 3 vill shoulda been there anyway but age 2 5 vills would make it all better

the problem is that there is still the free cow with every shipment and the livestock market eco which allows for powerful timings, like the civ still has 6-7 unit shipments in age 2 and a cav unit that is pretty strong as well. The raider is still a potent cav, and now better as a range tank while the lifidi serves as melee tank.

There is also still the air berber card if you want more eco as well.

1 Like

African civs are magical. Every patch they’re nerfed into ground, and everyone thinks they’re unplayable. But after a few days a new lame build will come out, and everyone begins complaining again. Inca is the same.

I hear you but air berber sucks why should I build trading posts all over the map and again I need those 5 vills man last night’s game I pumped out Double batches of raiders but I missed two raiders from my first batch which sucks and I go thru coin crates so quick to do that the 5 extra vills would help out more bro

Bro I’ve been playing this civ since release so yes you are right but how much more do I have to adapt

BTW gg last night. I opened with 15 vills and aged before 3 mins