Healers at Co.munity Plaza (August PUP

I know it’s culturally unreasonable, but what new abilities or buffs should they get to make up for their lost old abilities?

I thought about it. If people don’t like it because it cannot work without villagers, why not use something similar to a consulate?

Let’s first have a concept that the effect provided by each ceremony has its own standard maximum, which is called 100%.

Then, like a consulate, there are the options: A (default), B, C and D. Representing:

A → generates 0% of the effect of the selected ceremony, but villager gathering efficiency -0%.
B → generates 20%, but -5%.
C → generates 40%, but -10%.
D → generates 60%, but -15%.
(These percentages are tentative and can be adjusted based on balancing needs.)

Additionally, there can have up to 10 units working on it. Everyone tasked there can increase some percentage of the effect, which based on the population it uses.

0 pop: llamas → 2%.
1 pop: villagers, Haud/Lakota healers → 4%.
2 pop: Aztec/Inca healers → 6% or 8%.

when it’s full of people, you basically get a 100% effect or even a bit more.

In the early game, villagers must focus on gathering as much as possible, and this building can still provide the effect even if no one is there. In the late game, 99 villagers lost 15% of the efficiency, which is almost equivalent to letting 15 villagers work on the plaza without gathering resources, which is similar to the current situation.

The appearance and name of this building can remain as a plaza, but can also be changed to a religious building such as a temple or any other suitable building. I have no comment on what it should look like or what it should be called.

I’m not going to claim this is a perfect solution. Just sharing an idea.