Heavy Ranged Infantry Wrong Formation With Light Infantry

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Current Build
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
longstanding bug from the expansions where Heavy Ranged Infantry mix with Light Infantry in formation rather than stand in-front of them.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
mix heavy ranged infantry and light infantry in formation. use muskets and skirms, or jans and abus.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
heavy ranged infantry stand in front of light infantry like in vanilla.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Heey @newaoeiiiai, thank you for the report. We’re now tracking this issue :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

thanks for fixing this. it greatly helps with micro and controlling your units, and just looks better as well.

it was broken for so long I doubted it would ever get fixed.

2 Likes

W8 that used to happen? it was mixed for so long I thought it was a feature

1 Like

Thanks for returning this! She was absent since the expansion ‘The Warchiefs’

2 Likes