Here are my questions about Mexico

How much do the replacement church cost
What about the replacement Mill/plan/pen?
Does it really spawn cows for free?

For barracks units we’ve been that mexico has a unique pikeman, musketeer, and skirmisher, but I saw in the video they even had state miltia
Does mexico have carbine cavalry, dragoons or no counter-cavalry at all?

Does mexico have falconets or gatling guns?

600 w i thing

600 w

Yes, As long as there are villagers working

No, they dont have State Militia

Dragoons

Falconets

I’m not sure, but I think it generates free cows without the need for workers, it’s just that the workers speed up the process.

I think the church is 200w and 200c if I remember right.
The hacienda costs 600w but can have up to 20 vills gathering, it also trickles a resource worth about a vill.
You can make them spawn cows or with a card settlers, it’s really slow though unless you put villagers on it to increase the rate.

Mexico has dragoons.
Mexico has falconets but there are certain revolutions that give them access to other stuff like there’s a texas revolution I think so maybe you can get some american units from that.

EDIT: You can actually spawn villagers from the hacienda just by being in age 3 no card is needed. and the haciendas trickle is equivalent to 2 vills not 1.

2 Likes

Wow so many wrong answers amazing…

How much do the replacement church cost

200W 200C

Does it really spawn cows for free?

yes.

For barracks units we’ve been that mexico has a unique pikeman, musketeer, and skirmisher, but I saw in the video they even had state miltia

Revolutions honey.

Does mexico have carbine cavalry, dragoons or no counter-cavalry at all?

Their normal Meele Cav is countering Heavy cav by 1.35

Does mexico have falconets or gatling guns?

Falcs.

I think the multiplier is just to compensate for relatively low base attack/hp. If my math is right it takes 10 hits for a huss to kill a chinaco and it takes 10 hits for a chinaco to kill a huss so they trade evenly. Though the extra range probably gives the chinaco the advantage.

Wow, what a nice fellow.

4 Likes

The profile pic makes it come off as friendly, though

2 Likes

Actually, my plan is seldom a bit unfriendly, that is simply inability to express myself sensibly :slight_smile:

1 Like

my thoughts about mexico is that Mayans seem OP as all hell.

Hahahha you came from Erchere´s stream didnt you? xd

1 Like

i saw it there, but i had already heard the rumors before that.