Hero Outlines Graphic Bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Version 101.101.56005.0 7694700
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED On all hero units, there’s a jagged and glitchy looking black outline.

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
On all hero units, around the outline of them there are jarring distinct black lines that do not show up in other gameplay I have seen online. Only hero units have this, and I believe it’s attributed to their glow.
This dark outline is present in the scenario editor, and will even flicker when the unit is facing certain positions.

Attached below in the images section convey what I mean better.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

I am not sure what causes this issue, I’ve searched forums on steam and on here and was unable to find others with my issue.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Hero units wouldn’t look bugged.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Any and all save files or game recording where hero units show up this is a glitch. I believe its a graphical glitch, not directly related to a specific save file or recording.