during my hideout game today, i found out there are no boars, no berries, no gold, no stone for me. i started with 4 sheeps and i couldn’t even find my other 4 sheeps. Game number is 155411 and the date is 06.03.2020
i uploaded the starting position.
Yikes, that’s pretty bad. I’ve had a fair number of issues with hideout, having opponent’s walls inside my base and haven’t had berries before as well- but never that bad!
I’d like to add another bad hideout map generation, for 1v1. One player can’t even reach his starting cows and berries!
Hey there! I will get this information passed along to the team, though could use two things:
Your “Real Steam ID”
- Open your Steam client and choose View , then click Settings .
- Choose Interface and check the box that reads, "Display steam URL address when available."
- Click OK .
- Now click your Steam Profile Name and select View Profile .
- Your SteamID will be listed in the URL at the top left as a long number at the end of the URL.
- The save or replay file of the game in question. Feel free to upload it to OneDrive or Google Drive and share a link so I can attach it to the ticket.
Thanks for the report! =)
Pinging @FullCypress2357 to see if we can get the above information to dig into the problem! =)
HERO; thank you for this information! I’ve passed it to the team to see if we can prevent this from happening again!
@GMEvangelos: info for the game of my screenshot with overlapping walls:
FANTASTIC; thank you for following up! I have also submitted this issue to see what the team can uncover.