Hideout map bug

during my hideout game today, i found out there are no boars, no berries, no gold, no stone for me. i started with 4 sheeps and i couldn’t even find my other 4 sheeps. Game number is 155411 and the date is 06.03.2020

i uploaded the starting position.

2 Likes

Yikes, that’s pretty bad. I’ve had a fair number of issues with hideout, having opponent’s walls inside my base and haven’t had berries before as well- but never that bad!

1 Like

I’d like to add another bad hideout map generation, for 1v1. One player can’t even reach his starting cows and berries!

1 Like

Hey there! I will get this information passed along to the team, though could use two things:

Your “Real Steam ID”

1. Open your Steam client and choose View , then click Settings .
  2. Choose Interface and check the box that reads, "Display steam URL address when available."
  3. Click OK .
  4. Now click your Steam Profile Name and select View Profile .
  5. Your SteamID will be listed in the URL at the top left as a long number at the end of the URL.

Match Info

• The save or replay file of the game in question. Feel free to upload it to OneDrive or Google Drive and share a link so I can attach it to the ticket.

Thanks for the report! =)

A post was split to a new topic: [Bug] Hideout: Trees do not spawn between adjacent players

Pinging @FullCypress2357 to see if we can get the above information to dig into the problem! =)

1 Like
1 Like

HERO; thank you for this information! I’ve passed it to the team to see if we can prevent this from happening again! :smiley:

@GMEvangelos: info for the game of my screenshot with overlapping walls:

1 Like

FANTASTIC; thank you for following up! I have also submitted this issue to see what the team can uncover. :slight_smile:

1 Like