These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: v 100.12.27812.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the deck builder menu GPU usage is very high for a static menu (my guess it is still rendering the background menu animation).
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open the deck builder menu
- Look at GPU usage while you are still in the game, Note: do not alt tab or leave the game, using a second monitor can help with this.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Low gpu usage while in deck builder (pause the menu background animation).
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.