Hobbies aside from AOE

Hey all :slight_smile:

Just thought I’d start an off-topic thread where we can discuss our hobbies aside from AOE!

I’ll start it off by telling you mine. My biggest hobby is working out. I compete in bodybuilding, and have entered 2 competitions so far, placing 2nd in my first entry, and winning the second competition. I also enjoy football/soccer!

Look forward to hearing yours!

This forum is practically not used XD.

Besides playing AOE-3 DE, I like SC-2 and playing video games in general.

Baking

1 Like

Your bread looks good. Is it sourdough ?

No, it’s actually a simple yeast bread done after a lot of practice. Quite a lot easier than sourdough thanks to not having to rely on a starter, which can be difficult to keep up with if your baking schedule is not a loaf every other day.

A simple recipe to try, if you’d like, is:

550g flour (doesn’t matter what kind)
360g warm water
1/2 teaspoon of salt (more if you like saltier bread)
1 teaspoon of instant yeast

Just mix it all together in a big bowl then knead it for five minutes or so before shaping it into…a bread loaf. Plop it onto a pan, lay a thin, damp cloth over it, put it in your fridge, set a timer for 7 hours, then throw it into a 205°C oven for about 20 minutes.

Bread is never perfect the first time, nor the tenth, but it’s almost always good, and especially impressive to the women in your life.

1 Like

Thanks, my mom does a lot of bread baking and her sourdough bread will look like that that why I was wondering

1 Like

A intern for “Rapzilla” it’s a Christian hip-hop website that does articles and makes playlists. I also play basketball for my HS

Got a link? I sing opera/church choir (tenor), so hip hop is a bit of a different thing for me, but the interest is there.

Too short for basketball. :frowning_face:

Here is one of them. But choir is cool. I go to a Christian school where chorus is required. I sing bass.