Hold on, console players can see the in game score in ranked match?

I just watched a video from cross play of best console player vs pc player and I saw the in game score. I guess you can get a lot from the score, like army build up, fast expand, etc. This can also be huge in FFA.

I think the developers are watching and will match the PC interface with the Xbox in future updates. Let’s trust Relic because they have already shown that they are attentive to community feedback and are continually bringing improvements.

So, there will be no more complaints about the advantages and disadvantages of Xbox players compared to PCs.

1 Like

Why can’t you just see the score? In aoe3 you can and there’s no issue with it, either it needs to be enabled for everyone or removed for everyone.

1 Like

Scores… I actually would be unhappy to see it in PC as it kinda lame to to know what your opponent is upto. On the other hand removing that for console players would be also bad as it will make them unhappy. I guess admitting that console players have that advantage in addition to the auto queue is probably the way I would be actually happy with. Is auto queue available for keyboard and mouse players on xbox?

1 Like

it should be by default off for both platforms and if the player choose to turn it on, that means he can only face other players with the same setting on, due to the information you can get by just looking at the score makes the game less fun.

As far as I know, it isn’t.

Furthermore, console players with a mouse and keyboard have some disadvantages due to the poor interface and lack of hotkeys.

The solution is that the interfaces and hotkeys for those who play with a mouse and keyboard are exactly the same regardless of platform.

The same thing with the controller, if one day the controller becomes available for the PC, it must have the same interface as the Xbox.

1 Like

Very honestly, controller players shouldn’t get advantages like auto-queue against M&K players no matter the platform.
If they felt controller was worse, there is no reason to use it. Just connect M&K to your console.
If the DEVS were of the idea that the game is not playable with highly automated gameplay like auto-queue and auto villager/ressource distribution, then give the controller players their very own ranked ladder and ranked queue.
If someone decides to play with their feet, hands players shouldn’t be punished for someone else’s choice lol.
Or someone blind and deaf playing aoe4, just letting an AI play instead.

Same goes for score.
It’s very unfair if one player can see the score, the other can’t.

1 Like

Seeing the score is dumb, it makes no sense, ive hated it in every version of aoe

2 Likes