Home city resets to 0 level after completing the A Pirates' Help misionn

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• **BUILD #:100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

I really don’t understand how you can broke something that worked fine, but oh well.
Aas many people have pointed out, winning the Pirates Help scenario doesn’t unlock the next one, but the Asian Dyansties one. This bug, by the way, wasn’t present in the streaming event beta, so I can’t understand how you managed to broke it.
After playing the scenario, I loaded it again and use the cheat code “this is too hard” to win the scenario and pass to the next one, but when I did it, my home city Malta reset to 0 experience points, and all my cards were gone. Now I’m going to have to play all the campaign again in hard because of a bug that wasn’t even present in the last build. Please fix it ASAP as many people are playing the campaign for the first time and this is really detrimental.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play the Pirates Help scenario and win
  2. Next scenario won’t unlock
  3. Play the scneario again and use the cheat code “this is too hard” to force unlock the next scenario
  4. Play and find out all your progress is gone.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The hoime city should retain its level and don’t foce you to play the campaing again

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
The home city reseted and all the progress I made is gone.

EDIT: I first stated it was after the Pirates! scenario, but it was actually after A Pirates’ Help

1 Like

Hi EntombedCurve02,

Sad to hear you have experienced this bug, I haven’t encountered this bug, so it seems everyone here is experiencing bugs, but not all the same ones! I hope this gets fixed for you soon, cause I agree that’s it’s unacceptable for a release game to have these types of bugs, in such numerous occurrences!

Yours Truly,
MainAkkount