These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.38254.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
When playing as the Knights of Saint John, Galleons and Forts are unable to train Hoop Throwers, despite other civs being able to do so with Grenadiers (a unit that’s analogous to Hoop Throwers) whenever these are available.
This is a Legacy issue that has not been addressed yet.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start a campaign scenario from Act I of the ‘Blood, Ice and Steel’ campaign
- Build a Galleon or Fort and check the trainable units. They both share the same pool of trainable units.
Hoop Throwers should be able to be trained from Galleons and Forts, as most ordinary non-artillery units are for most European civilizations. The fact that Grenadiers benefit from this feature means that Hoop Throwers being an exception is most likely an oversight.
Trainable units from a Galleon and a Fort for the Knights of St. John. Notice how the Hoop Thrower is not available.
Trainable units from a Galleon and a Fort that has Grenadiers in their civ’s roster. Notice how the Grenadier is available.