- GAME BUILD #: 13.29985
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
I’ve got a weird edge case for you guys here: When on a Team with both USA and Dutch, USA can get a double-dipping bonus from TEAM House of Nassau and Hamiltonian Economics. If, as USA, your teammate sends House of Nassau, your exploration age techs are free as expected. But, if you already researched these free techs, when you send Hamiltonian economics, you get the full cost reimbursed as if the techs were not free.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play a game with USA and Dutch teammates
- As Dutch, send House of Nassau for the TEAM free market and free exploration age techs
- As USA, research all 4 exploration age techs available
- As USA, go to Age 2
- As USA, ship Hamiltonian economics
- As USA, observe your res stockpiles increase by 200 food, 125 wood, 50 Coin, the total res of all the exploration age techs if they were not free because of House of Nassau
You should not get resources returned for researching free tech.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Record Game.age3Yrec (8.9 MB)