How do i disable group bind numbers on unit heads?

If i ctrl+1 all selected units will receive number 1 in their heads, how do i disable those numbers? they just pollute my view over my units.

I have the same grievance. The numbers over the unit heads just look ugly and break immersion.

2 Likes

Look in settings? What is more annoying for me is being unable to remove certain units from ctrl group.

2 Likes

I like them but devs should add option for who dont like it.

1 Like

In the hotkeys menu there is an option that says ‘Delete gruop’ together with ‘Make group’ but I can’t add any key to activate that function.

1 Like

Exactly! thats my point. Im playing without ctrl+units function… i can’t bear

So wait you don’t want them in a control group at all, or you just wish they aesthetic of the numbers where gone but they were still grouped in 1 (indicated they were in one in a different fashion.

For the former, off click, with nothing selected hit ctrl+(group #) to remove ctrl group. For the later, just keep giving that feedback hopefully they’ll read it.

Just want the numbers gone for aesthetic reasons. Control groups should remain, of course, but I don’t need numbers over their heads to tell me I have them in a control group.

1 Like

“Just want the numbers gone for aesthetic reasons. Control groups should remain, of course, but I don’t need numbers over their heads to tell me I have them in a control group.”

On point! This is exactly my point of view.