How download AOE Beta?

strange you can pay(I did) adn you not even get anything only an open date ! and if the beta still closed I guess it is not even raedy for nothing …

@mejortango said:
strange you can pay(I did) adn you not even get anything only an open date ! and if the beta still closed I guess it is not even raedy for nothing …

As mentioned at the Store: You can Pre-Order and pay the Pré-Order.
Game is suposed to be released in December 2018

@“Memes B Dreams” said:

Download the XBox insider app and it should allow you to download the beta. If that doesn’t work, pm @jennywaboom

As above this is the correct thing todo. Unfortunately i had the same problem and found my Beta Invite email had gone into the JUNK folder!? I dragged it last night from “Junk” to my Inbox on the Oulook Andriod app, but for some reason it never moved and has since disappeared. Thank goodness i half remembered it was something todo with an Xbox app! Thankyou Memes and AlienRiber!

i still dont get it… i have an invitation for the closed beta but on the windows store there is no insider tab, the game can only be pre-ordered. why didnt they just include a link to where you can download it on the invitation. the invitation states i’ve been accepted but the instructions for downloading are too vague, none of the steps seem to be what i see on the windows 10 store.

I wonder how long it takes to get an invite for Beta? The full game will be out in a week

@MaxDangerPants said:
I wonder how long it takes to get an invite for Beta? The full game will be out in a week

The beta ended February 9th. More info here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15458/age-of-empires-definitive-edition-beta-is-over#latest

@MaxDangerPants said:

Hahaha we will never get it :smile: