How download AOE Beta?

how is the link?

Age of Empires is still in closed beta. There is no way to access the beta unless you get selected to be a tester.

How can I get invite for beta?

As @“Memes B Dreams” said the game still in closed beta, you must wait for the e-mail to become a beta tester. So far the beta test hasn’t started for players community.

By the way (“Spanish”): Bienvenido a los foros :smiley:

Here’s the link you need (click)

I continue to get emails asking about my participation into the beta. I never recieved an email showing me I was in it or where to download

@BrokenShadow85 said:
I continue to get emails asking about my participation into the beta. I never recieved an email showing me I was in it or where to download

It says you are a beta participant on your profile. I would pm @jennywaboom and she should be able to assist you :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info I was wondering the same things

@“Memes B Dreams”, Can you help me with the same?

@BrokenShadow85 said:

I get the same emails but can’t answer the survey because i didnt get the download email can someone help me

@Zoro said:
@“Memes B Dreams”, Can you help me with the same?

Download the XBox insider app and it should allow you to download the beta. If that doesn’t work, pm @jennywaboom

I got the 2 survey emails but I never got an email to download the game!

@SpinelessFir916 said:
I got the 2 survey emails but I never got an email to download the game!

Did you check your Junk or Spam folder for the invite?

I received the email but cant find it now, can someone help me and send it again? Or tell me what I need to do to download the game. Thank you.

@Rodmanovic said:
I received the email but cant find it now, can someone help me and send it again? Or tell me what I need to do to download the game. Thank you.

Check your private messages.

Hi, I also encountering the same thing. I received email asking for my feedback, but I didnt get any invites to download the game. Any help will be much appreciated? Thanks

I’m in the same position. emails asking for my feedback but not email about how download the game :frowning:

Just noticed I received 2 survey emails, but no sign of any invitation for the beta download - nothing obvious is showing up on the xbox app? Can anyone tell me what the email address to search for?

I saw how!!
Go to microsoft store. look xbox insider and install. After it appear like Closed Beta in insider Content!

Wow!!!

Play time!!

o my god, I just found this, I’ve been getting mails since October and getting desperate D:

This is the best post ever.