How often do you get maphackers in your games?

I’ve played 2 ranked games today, is as much as my time allows me right now. In every single of that matchers there was maphackers. In one of the games there was just one in the other team, but in the last one THE WHOLE other team was cheating.

You can check the replay: luoluo's Game – AoE4 World

Check:

In the case of loulou, I’ve matched with him in the past, maphacking, and months and he’s still playing using cheats.

Right now I think I’m playing near all the time against or with cheaters. Near 2/3 of my games someone is cheating.

Still silence from developers.

2 Likes

For whatever reason, the issue of maphacking seems much more prevalent than in the past. I especially find that in recent months, players with Asian characters in their name are much more likely to be cheating. Its especially tough, because some players are simply good at hiding it.

1 Like

From my experience, for every 5-10 matches, it’s almost guaranteed that there is at least one cheater between them.
It’s getting really out of hand…
Whenever I play multiple 1v1 ranked matches in a day, there is almost always one match with cheaters.
Once I have had 3 maphackers in one day, at diamond-conq level 1v1.
It is more than disappointing that nothing is done against this problem and the DEVs are keeping silence over this.
The first maphack has, afaik, been reported around 2 years back.
Nothing is being done.

Yet you play 1v1 and you only face 10 players in 10 matches, but I’m playing team games, and I got with other 5 or 7 players, depending if 3v3 or 4v4, so in 10 matches I can met like 50-70 players, and right now near 2/3 of the matches there are maphackers.

What about like “peoples justice” yk, like d dossing comfirmed map hackers, if relic don’t do nothing about mackers then surely ddoss is ok

Honestly we could just build our own vetted community and rank ladder at this point.