How to balance Indian elephants

when you can prove to me that the majority of the over 2 million people agree with you let me know.

you can prove that the majority wants more civs that is true. can you prove that the majority want both new civs and for those civs to come from India?
since you like to use forum polls to prove your point.

the highest Civ that “you” consider an Indian Civ is Bengali, and they are ranked 7th. the next highest is Tamilis at 9th. if Public opinion is what matters, you better start hoping they add at least 10 civs.

its not illogical.
You have a history of being staunchly opposed to “unused” units, this forum is littered with evidence that you and @CheshireWig3203 are heavily against units going “unused”.
you have a history of asking for the Elephant Archer to be buffed because you think it is weak and under powered.
you and @CheshireWig3203 have both admitted that you don’t use battle elephants from at least half the civs with them, because they aren’t good.

Indians, according to what you guys have just said, would receive zero bonus for their battle elephants. this would make them the worst battle elephants in the game, as every other civilization with battle elephants gets some sort of bonus for them, whether it being cheaper, or faster, or extra health, or extra armor.

thus, logically, by your own standards, the battle elephants Indians would get would go unused.
you expect me to believe that you, @CheshireWig3203, and your fellow indians fans just put in all that campaigning to get a unit, and you’d be happy having it even if its unused?
your own post history tells me that logically the answer is no, because in your own opinion, no unit should go unused.

thus logic would dictate that you would campaign for some sort of bonus to Indian Elephants. it might not happen right away, but i would expect you to do so.

1 Like