If you are experiencing a technical issue, game issue, crash, or other problem that cannot be resolved by the community, you can visit the official Support site to seek out answers or contact the Age Support Team.
Search the Knowledgebase (KB)
The support knowledgebase is an ever-growing repository of knowledge, solutions, and workarounds for common problems and issues in the Age series. You should ALWAYS search the knowledgebase to see if there is already a solution to any problem you encounter; if one already exists, it’s the first place you’ll be directed by a support agent!
Here’s how to get started:
- If you want to search by game, click an image to jump straight to the list of articles about that game!
- Don’t know where to begin? Use the Search field to see what articles already exist about your issue.
- Can’t find a solution to your issue? We’ve got you covered; contact our awesome support team (see below) so they can help you out!
As new issues (and solutions) are discovered, the support site will continue to evolve and cater to our players’ needs. Check back whenever you encounter an issue in the game!
Contact the Support Team
If you are unable to find a solution in the knowledgebase, you can submit a request to the support team for assistance:
Before submitting a request, keep these things in mind when completing the form:
- Fill out EVERY field! Fill out ALL available fields to ensure that we have everything we need to assist you.
- Be descriptive! Don’t hold back when describing the problem you’re experiencing. Try to highlight when it happened, what might have caused it, what you experienced, and any information that might be helpful for the team.
- Attach your dxdiag! Especially if you’re experiencing a technical issue, your dxdiag file can provide some valuable insight into the root cause of the problem.
- Include screenshots and logs! A picture can be worth a thousand words, and crash logs can provide much-needed insight into the issue. Attach any files you think will be helpful!
Once you’ve filled out the ticket fields, hit the Submit button and a support agent will get back to you as soon as possible!