How to fix your closed beta title: Solution: Beta Badge & Title - How to Activate/Switch – Age of Empires Support

Hello,

I have seen people with this title already around the forums but so far I haven’t received it. Are they sending it out a few at a time or am I missing something here? And yes I was a part of the closed beta.

Thanks in advance,

EDIT: Solution: Beta Badge & Title - How to Activate/Switch – Age of Empires Support

2 Likes

sorry i can’t help you since i wasn’t a part of it but i am pretty curious aswhell :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think this is the case. I still haven’t received mine either.

1 Like

I tried to log out and log back in again and it was there for me now. Maybe for you as well?

Thanks! It worked for me as well. Now people might finally respect me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No worries! Haha yeah that’s right :smiley:

Beta Badge & Title - How to Activate/Switch – Age of Empires Support.

Reading this page / thread solved my issues.

2 Likes

Looks like you have it?

Yes I managed to fix that myself by logging out and in again as I stated earlier above :slight_smile:

Same here, logged out and back in and it showed up.

1 Like

Log out and login back it will fix it. Btw if you select an answer as solved it will to fix for other people.

I was looking for that but I can’t see it on my screen. It’s gone for some reason :confused:

Tried to log out and in again but didn’t solve it for me.

got it too :slight_smile: thanks for the title and badge

1 Like

Yeah I don’t have the beta badge either as far as I can tell

Try logout and in again and if that doesn’t work try with

I just log out and in and the badge appeared.

you can change the title too if you want

1 Like

Thanks for the badge :partying_face: It’s nice to be recognised as a superior being on the forums

THANK YOU SO MUCH

i have it now :smile:

KB is help! It work:)