How to i sign in with a different profile to these forums

I’ve got 3 xbox accounts, one is attached to the aoe beta, when I click Sign in for these forums it defaults to one account, the wrong one. How do I manually force the forum to sign in to the correct account? I have logged into the app store with the correct account and started the beta with the correct account.

EDIT. Ok i think i might have it sorted, have to login to xbox.com sign out of the incorrect account then sign into here… geesh.

@GalacticJuice said:
I’ve got 3 xbox accounts, one is attached to the aoe beta, when I click Sign in for these forums it defaults to one account, the wrong one. How do I manually force the forum to sign in to the correct account? I have logged into the app store with the correct account and started the beta with the correct account.

EDIT. Ok i think i might have it sorted, have to login to xbox.com sign out of the incorrect account then sign into here… geesh.

If you sign in with your Microsoft Account on Windows 10, Microsoft Edge remembers your account credentials. Sometimes it’s useful, sometimes it’s annoying. If you use a different web browser such as Internet Explorer or Chrome your account credentials aren’t saved unless you choose to save them.