How to justify the cost or should I say how do i

Hi all, maybe worth a read or not but here it is…

People say … I not buying new game too expensive

I say … a game for for 20/80 pounds may sound a lot but i calculate by hour. I have gamed for years on console and PC so… watch a movie inc parking etc 10 U.K. Pounds 3 hours round trip. Hour in pub 10 U.K. pounds … yes you can see where this is going …

Final I checked my gaming time on AOE 2 HD on the PC over 3 days and call of duty remastered on Xbox 2 days divide hours into game price no comparison :slight_smile:

So that’s my answer to my own question lol

Wololo

If this DE brings a lot of new people to multiplayer, it will be very much worth it! Supposedly MS says this is going to be around $20 according to some websites, so I’d say it’d be worth it for bug fixes and new graphics alone ;p

yea , I’m think that 25 bucks would be good.

That’s funny because I do the same thing. I used to feel guilty spending 60 dollars on a new game and then I would go for like a two hour meal with friends and drop like 40 or 50 bucks and come home fatter and slightly drunker than usual and think ‘even if I get just 5 hours out of that 10 dollar DLC’ the entertainment to dollar ratio is still way better.

Well, I think it will cost about 20, just like AoE II HD on its release.

Anyways, I’m ready to buy it for up to 60. That price would be a shame and a scandal, but I played AoE for 20 years, so this game is worth even for that price…

@the_choson_one said:
Well, I think it will cost about 20, just like AoE II HD on its release.

Anyways, I’m ready to buy it for up to 60. That price would be a shame and a scandal, but I played AoE for 20 years, so this game is worth even for that price…

I concur, might have a bit of inflation from Aoe2 hd at £15 so £20 sounds about right.

Loving this lol

Yes 60 me too lol a AOE 2 HD and AOE 2 fanatic also the odd RON game too. This is going to be amazing. I pay for the COD franchise on console every year now that’s need a calculator lol gaming is in us and we pay then justify lol