HOW TO SUGGEST A TEAM-SUM AT STATICS WINDOW?

Hi guys,

Excuse my first topic. I only want to know how I can “suggest something” to the developers. My idea is simple. Why not include a simple sum per teams? I think it would be interesting see global numbers and compare both factions (or more factions).
There is enough space for this in the screen-interface . ¿Are you agree with me?

Thank you! 11

Greetings! Welcome to the community. Glad that you are here. Please make sure in the future that you write in the right forum. You are here at Age1. :slightly_smiling_face:

Many greetings.

I’d say about 90% of new users get it mixed up.

It’s a complex thing.

11 (20 character limit)

1 Like

that isnt rlly necesarly, you can compare the stats even without that by simply adding the values to an aproximate number which than u comapre with team 1 and 2

I would first suggest sorting this end screen on team and in a team on score. That would make comparing the teams manually more easily. Also you can more easily compare the best player (by score) of both sides.

If it is about the sum: You also have games with for example 2v2v2v2 or even FFA. It is not like it is only 1v1 or two teams against each other. You might have multiple teams. Also i am not really sure how to deal with diplomacy, where player A can be allied to player B and player C, but players B and C are enemies.

All these kind of possible match ups in a game makes just a team sum not that easy. As result i suggest to sort this screen by team in within a team by total score of each player.