How would more historical campaigns be in the age of empires 3

Hello again guys, I created this new thread, more than to talk about cards or balances, as a way for us to write scripts of historical events that we would like to see in age of empires 3 DE I would like to know what kind of events they have in mind you and how would you create a script for a campaign (and how would you scale the difficulty) this more than anything to show that here you are willing to pay for historical campaigns (and battles too) for age of empires 3

(I will think of a Historical Campaign and also historical battles that could be implemented)

5 Likes

Well I’ll answer myself xd here I go

The story of a Great Captain (Historical campaign in Spain where you will play as Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba)

Mission 1: Battle of Albuera:
Description: As a faithful follower of the Elizabethan cause, Gonzalo would begin his military career worthy of a second to nobility in the War of Castilian Succession, he would engage in combat against the Portuguese in 1479 near the city of Mérida.

-Main Objective: Defeat the Portuguese
-Secondary Objective: Do not lose more than 15 soldiers

Interlude: Reconnaissance and Lockdown
After his performance in battle, the Grand Master of the order of Santiago, Alonso de Cárdenas would recognize him as one of the best knights of the order, designated even by voice and vote of the Córdoba council as major, he would marry his cousin, but this She would die giving birth, her brother would give her the mayorship of Santaella as a gift, but he would fall prisoner by his cousin and enemy Diego Fernández de Córdoba y Montemayor, and would only be released thanks to the intercession of the Catholic Monarchs.

2 Likes

French Campaign
The story of New France and its survival against the odds during King William’s War

Mission 1: Battle of Quebec
Description: 1690 - The English have conquered Port Royal, Acadia and the Haudenosaunee have been attacking unprotected settlements south of Montreal. Now an amphibious force from Boston is poised to land in Quebec and end the French American dream forever!

Hero: Governor Louis de Baude be Frontenac

Main Objective: Defend Quebec for 30 minutes
Secondary Objective: Acquire reinforcements from Trois Rivieres and Montreal
Bonus Objective: Destroy all British frigates

Opening dialogue
British Envoy: We have 34 ships and a full regiment from Boston. We are prepared to hear the terms of your surrender. What is your reply?
Frontenac: You will hear my reply from the mouths of my canon, honhonhon
Envoy walks off screen
MISSION START

Map: Half of the map is covered in water representing the St Lawrence River. Near the center of the map lies Quebec City, which acts as the player’s base and includes walls, some fortifications, and settlers. However Quebec was ill-prepared for the siege and the player must build majority of defenses and military units from scratch.

Other scenario conditions:

• 30 minute time limit (British can’t stay for winter)
  • No home city shipments, owing to the St Lawrence being blockaded
  • British begin with a strong navy of frigates and will begin pounding on Quebec City immediately
  • British have a large army and will attempt to land large forces of British troops and canon on the coastline at frequent intervals
  • Fortress Age limit
  • Mission is challenging, none of that cake walk stuff from the vanilla campaigns, actual thinking required

Ending Cinematic: Frontenac and the brave men and women of New France have preserved the future of French America for now, but Frontenac knows that the war has just begun. The British have promised to return and the Haudenosaunee continue to raid settlements in the south. Owing to New France’s population disadvantage, Frontenac knows that New France’s best chance is to take the fight to the enemy.

Frontenac enlists the aid of his best man, d’Iberville, to go on adventures to Hudson’s Bay and Newfoundland to raid, destroy and capture British settlements and to disrupt the British fisheries and fur trade.

1 Like

Uh bump. Wut de hell, guyz? I worked really hard on my Frontenac scenario.

Start pitching single-player mission ideas, everybody. No need for a ton of detail. We are just spitballin’ here.

Historical battles:

1. Maule River (1485): you play with Incas…you conquer one by one the Mapuche villages…

2. Pavia (1525): you play with Italian city of Pavia and allied Spanish tercios against the French troops of Francis I…

3. Curalaba and the destruction of the Seven Cities (1598): you play with Mapuches conquering together with Dutch allies or vice versa you play with Dutch explorer Baltasar de Cordes together with Mapuches allies to destroy the Spanish colonies of Concepción and Chiloé in Chile…

4. Lützen (1632): plays with Swedes and Gustavus Adolphus to defeat Wallenstein’s imperial troops…

5. Cartagena (1741): plays with Spanish and Blas de Lezo to defeat the British navy and liberate the city of the siege.

6. Waterloo (1815): you play with British and Arthur Wellesley and defend the then Dutch (now Belgian) village 60 minutes in which von Blucher’s German reinforcements arrive…

8 Likes

A series of campaigns about “How XX was born”, like Italian Risorgimento, American Revolution, Napoleonic Empire and so on.

2 Likes

The battle of Marston moor(1644) also known as the siege of York, was a battle between the parliamentary army and the king’s army during the British bourgeois revolution. On July 2, 1644, Cromwell led his troops to defeat the left wing of Prince Rupert’s army and stormed the middle road of the Royal Army. Wang Jun suffered heavy losses, and 3000 or 4000 people died. This battle was a turning point for the Congressional army from defeat to victory. It opened a new chapter of the British bourgeois revolution and had a profound impact on later generations.missions:Your hero is the British Parliament army led by Oliver Cromwell. You must defeat the Scottish army and the enemy hero of the Scottish contract Royal Army, Ruprecht, to win

2 Likes

Yes, the same for the American Revolution you already have Nathaniel’s campaign (1775-1781)…on the Risorgimiento you can put a mission in 1861 that deals with the conquest of the Italian cities by Garibaldi and on the Napoleonic campaigns you can put the Battle of the Pyramids in 1798…

Of course, there are more battles and events of the seventeenth century missing in the game…

1 Like

Rayos ni me acordaba de este tema xd

Igual deberíamos dejarlo morir nomás…ya que por ahora se ve lejano ésto…

si creo que tienes razón, rifleman! si estas leyendo esto, por favor podrias cerrar este hilo?