How would you defeat Persians with infinite resources?

Do not try a Goth Flood against a Paladin civ in Infinite resources or Deathmatch, specially if they are Persians (War Elephants slaughter Infantry without Platemail).

Goth Flood is meaningless in an Infinite Resources scenario.

How many DM games have you played or seen on a high level? Goth flood would be about overwhelming your enemy in first minutes of the game, cause simply get so much faster military out. Thats why Franks are great on DM. Their paladin flood is insane.

Play koreans 11. More range and bombard cannons.

Paladins are a much better unit to Flood on DM with, specially if you have infinite resources.

Not sure about that, I’d say halbs with siege would be good enough and then spam the war elephants as soon as you can. It’s arena after all. But could work in the being fast situation maybe.

But yea if we start with 500 units and proper amounts of production buildings to support them with new recruits, I’d just go with siege. Maybe halbs in the front but supplying new ones can prove quite hard through a mass siege wall.

I don’t think one melee armor is going to be any difference to a War Elephant, halbs are still halbs with 60 damage and Elephant if still elephant with 24 attack. It’s still going to three shot the halb

1 Like