HRE Elzbach Palace defense buff not applying to Walls/Wall Towers

The Elzbach Palace has the unique aura that buildings in it take 33% less damage. However walls and wall towers do not gain the buff.

I have also tested direct damage and walls always take the same amount of damage inside the aura or outside. So its not a tooltip bug.

P.S.: The unique repair ability from the HRE also doesn’t work on walls or wall towers, though I can see that this would be intended. For the 33% aura however it should definitely apply to walls as that is the auras main purpose after all.

2 Likes

Perhaps it is because the walls are not linked to the grid system like a normal building? I hope this gets resolved.

I tested it and for example normal towers that are outside the grid aka not connected still get the buff since they are in the initial area. The walls i tested are also right next to the Elzbach Palace, so they are inside the initial aura area and should therefore receive the buff.

Thanks @FaddishClover85! I’ve logged this so we can track it internally. I appreciate the report!

1 Like