I probably havent played with the Revolutions enough, to talk about the need to balance/buff/nerf them, but I certainly disike (from an aestetic point of view) the fact that Romania and Hungary are so similar (almost identical) especially since they are both available to almost the same Civs - so I would suggest to do a few changes to their home-city cards to make them more different from each other.
These are my suggestions:
- Remove Crabats from the Hungarians to make them Romania only
- Remove Hadjuks from the Hungarians to make them Romania only (Hungarians keep Pandours)
- Remove Pandours from Romania to make them Hungarian only (Romanians keep Hadjuks)
- Make the “Hungarian Hussars”-card enabling Hussars either in stables or in Outposts/Blockhouses for Russians and Germans (they can upgrade Hussars to veteran/guard status with cards: winged Hussars for Germany, unique chrurch-card for Russians)
- Increase the speed of Hungarian Magyars by 10% to fit the theme
- Make the Romanian Horse-Artillery 10% faster to fit the theme.