I am done with china

I took the liberty of looking up all the buffs and nerfs since update 14825.
If I forget something, let me know please!

Buff

Starting Resources: Starting Goat is now semi-fattened (contains 70 additional food)

(18214) Starting resources: Now begin with a Goat (previously a semi-fattened Goat)

(14825)

UNITS & BUILDINGS

Village: Reduced cost from 190 :arrow_forward: 180 wood. XP bounties and build time have been adjusted accordingly.

Summer Palace: Reduced the amount of time before the Territorial Army is granted for free from 210 :arrow_forward: 195 seconds.

Forbidden Army: Decreased training time from 33 :arrow_forward: 29 seconds.

Asian Monastery: Now trickles 0.7 XP/s

CARDS

9 Keshiks (III) :arrow_forward: 10 Keshiks (III)

24 Rattan Shields (IV) :arrow_forward: 26 Rattan Shields (IV)

Standard Army Hit Points (II): Increased the hit point bonus for Steppe Riders and Chu Ko Nu from +15% :arrow_forward: +20%.

Beiyang Army (III): Reduced the food cost of the card—which delivers 8 Keshik, 8 Steppe Riders, and activates their Disciplined upgrades—from 1000 :arrow_forward: 750 food.

Several changes have been made to the New Army (III) card:

Moved from Age 3 :arrow_forward: Age 2.

Cost increased from 200 :arrow_forward: 500 food.

(20332) New Army (II): Reduced food cost from 500 :arrow_forward: 400 food.

Note that Arquebusiers and Changdao Swordsmen do not reach their more powerful, Disciplined status until the Fortress Age.

(61213)
[NEW] Tea Export (I): “Ships 1 Consulate Rickshaw and 100 Export to spend. Also grants a steady trickle of Export permanently.”

[NEW] 1 Flying Crow (III): “Ships 1 Flying Crow.”

[NEW] Fire Dragon Manual (IV): “Ships 1 Flying Crow and 2 Honored Flamethrowers. Slightly improves their rate of fire.” (10%)

[NEW] Year of the Tiger (I): “For each 2 Disciples you have lost, a Pet White Tiger will be mustered to your homecity spawn point (up to a maximum of 12 units).”

[NEW] Year of the Dragon (III): “Each Town Center will muster 1 Flamethrower and each Village will muster 1 Monitor Lizard, to your homecity spawn point.”

[NEW] Koxinga (500c, IV): “Ships 11 Iron Troops and significantly improves their ranged rate of fire.”

[NEW] 1 Flamethrower + 1 Castle Rickshaw (II): “Ships 1 Flamethrower and 1 Castle Rickshaw.”

2 Flamethrowers (III): Updated to 2 Flamethrowers and 1 Castle Rickshaw

4 Flamethrowers (IV): Updated to 4 Flamethrowers and 1 Castle Rickshaw

UPGRADES

German Relations (Consulate): Fixed an exploit where trained units which were unable to spawn (due to space limitations) would refund more resources than they cost to initially train.

German Relations (Consulate): Moved Food Trickle (II) to Age 1.

German Relations (Consulate): Moved Wood Trickle (III) to Age 2.

German Relations (Consulate): Moved Coin Trickle (IV) to Age 3.

(13690) Consulate German Relations: Banner Army food cost reduction improvement reduced to 15% (from 20%)

CONSULATE

(14825)

German Relations (Consulate): The German Expeditionary Army now grants 1 Heavy Cannon and 18 Needle Guns (was 2 Heavy Cannons and 11 Needle Guns)

(61213)

Consulate (German Relations): Adjusted as follows

Food Trickle (I, 250e): Export cost reduced to 200 (from 250)

Coin Trickle (III, 250e): Trickle increased to 1.65 c/s (from 1.25)

Consulate (Russian Relations):

Passive Bonus: Now improves Villager train time and cost by 10% (previously just train time)

Blockhouse (II, 250e): Now available in Age I; Export cost reduced to 225 (from 250); now properly trains all War Academy and Castle units (Flamethrowers and Hand Mortars were previously missing)

Consulate (French Relations):

Food Crates (II): Moved to Exploration Age, now ships 300 food (down from 500); Export cost reduced to 150 (from 300)

Wood Crates (II): No change

Coin Crates (II): Moved to Fortress Age, now ships 700 coin (up from 500); Export cost increased to 450 (from 300)

3 Likes