I am tired of about crying China nerf

I think mostly we all tired of crying Chinesem their race IS imbalanced and OP, even pros agree, win rate late game China is over 65% you need to kill them early or gg and it is almost imposible, why do people hate them because they take extremly low skill, just turtle defend age win. It feels so oppressive to just be stopped with building and then die to siege spam, yeah sure you can push and there is the 48% but you are forced to push that is the problem you cannot play any other way because if you go late game is insta GG. Overall we want a 50% win rate througtout the game, I agree they are weak in the start but their eco bonus should go away tweek siege and give them stronger units in the 2 age, this way they dont die early and are not an attack click win race

1 Like

I agree, many people are just hating on China because it’s China.
Same for people that hate on France because it’s France.

Hopefully the devs don’t have the same biases that random internet people may have.

4 Likes

I kinda partially disagree with that.
On this game with exception of maps like black forest which are very closed and leave no room for aggression, defending is not that easy, it’s actually quite hard which is why french has such a good win rate on lower levels and it slowly goes down on the higher ranks. You can see how the win rate with the Chinese goes up on the higher ranks because high lvl players can deffend well
That being said, it’s true that you are pretty much forced into rushing china every game because nothing counter their late game bombards atm.

1 Like