I can`t create matchmaking until after four attemps and half hour, please help me

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.47820.0 6624001
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When I try to create matchmaking (1v1), the window show the charge icon and after say:
Game cannot be created, time out. error code: 0x00000003.
and need many attemps until finally show the time to search matchmaking, is a lot of spend of time, if I play daily.
I tried unistall the game and reinstall but show the same problem!

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. I click to find match.
  2. Take a minute to load and show me a message: Game cannot be created, time out. error code: 0x00000003
  3. I try four/five times and after half of hour finally show count match!!

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

When I want to play, and click to create match, show me the count match!

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

3 Likes

I am having a similar problem and it is consistent.

Using an Asus Zephyrus G14 with windows 10 pro, and my ISP is TDS over DSL :frowning:

Steam post

Same here, I play in the weekend, and this weekend was impossible to play, so sad.

Same problem here. No solutions?

This just started happenning to me after the last server maintanace (31. Aug). Error appears almost every time, but only after several minutes of waiting. I only got a single game after about 30 minutes of dealing with broken matchmaking.
Please note I have over 1300 of ranked games played and had no issues until now.
Guess I will not get any more games in…

Same issue … that sucks, we are trying it since one hour. This bug came up since a few weeks. Any fixes?

[rlink - error] 2021/09/01 19:18:15.469 (UTC) NetworkManagerInternal waited 5005 ms for async jobs to complete without success

[rlink - error] 2021/09/01 19:18:20.471 (UTC) NetworkManagerInternal waited 5002 ms for async jobs to complete without success

[rlink - error] 2021/09/01 19:18:20.536 (UTC) SockClose: socket 0/1084 failed to set linger (on,0); errno=10042 errstr=‘WSAENOPROTOOPT: The option is unknown or unsupported for the specified provider or socket (see SO_GROUP_PRIORITY limitations).’

[rlink - error] 2021/09/01 19:18:20.538 (UTC) user clean up called