This is my first post ever on this forum, but there is something which is bugging me for a small “Random Map” game that I played on the map Ghost Lake:
I decided to have a game as Lithuanians agains the Ethiopians (also I chose Easy mode just to easily defeat the opponent and attempt the 20 sheep hoarding achievement on XBOX).
Not only that I failed to find 20 sheep on the map (maybe the Ethiopians ate a few of them before I could ever reach them) - but before finding the 5th Relic and bringing it to the Monastery - the game crashed.
Thank you DEV team for the question about what I was doing when the game crashed - only that I do not know what was bad and crashed the game:
- having 4 Relics in the Lithuanian Monastery ;
- having 16 Sheep alive in an enclosed area ;
- 5 monks on an attempt to convert an enemy scout ;
- over 20 of my units going on a rampage destruction spree over Ethiopian buildings.
Now, just loading the Autosave file game is not possible - AOE2:DE crashes only when I attempt to restore this little game of Ghost Lake…
In the end I failed all of my three objectives:
- Win with the Lithuanian Civilization ;
- 20 sheep hoarder achievement ;
- current AOE2:DE event “5 Relics” Achievement.