I cant find the game in Xbox Insider Hub

I’m having the same problem.

Hi @lilvits and @FairBridge241. Send a private message to @jennywaboom or @snickerdoodle for help resolving this issue as well as gaining beta forum access.

Bonjour, j’ai le même souci…le jeu beta n’apparaît pas chez moi?
Vous avez résolu le problème comment finalement?

Hi all, we just implemented a fix that should have solved the problem! Could you please try logging into the Insider Hub again and see if the game is there?

Hello,

I Have the same issue.
I’ve tried to reinstall Insider Hub.

Hello,

I have the same problem, too…

This is quite sad :confused:

Bonjour, j’ai le même problème en espérant qu’une solution arrivera bientôt

Hello,
I also have the same problem.

I`m having the same issue too

Yeah, I just checked and did not see it.

so what now? the staff these last few days haven`t responded to anyone as far as I saw

@Blank1961 said:
so what now? the staff these last few days haven`t responded to anyone as far as I saw

Contact with Private message. @jennywaboom

@Augustusman said:

@Blank1961 said:

I tried that a few days ago and still haven’t gotten a response. I just assume they’re busy with other stuff.

@GrandPrufrock said:

@Augustusman said:

@Blank1961 said:

I tried that a few days ago and still haven’t gotten a response. I just assume they’re busy with other stuff.

Or the same stuff.

well whatever happens I`m looking forward to when the game comes our

Hello, ma’am, I am having the same problem. I’m hoping you can grant me access as well. Thank you!

It works thanks

It works thanks

@IndyColtsFan411 said:
Hello, ma’am, I am having the same problem. I’m hoping you can grant me access as well. Thank you!

Send private message they are very busy taking each case.