I HAVE FIX FOR THE EXTREME LANGUAGE FILTER PROBLEM!

I HAVE FIX FOR THE EXTREME LANGUAGE FILTER PROBLEM!!!

Do note. It does the language filter will STILL filter “profanity”, such as swear words. However, it will NOT continue to filter such words as “■■■■” and “i” (when used as a word and not as a letter).

Simply Unlink your Xbox account from the game account.

Note - I figured the censorship was probably being enforced by the linked microsoft account - And not the actual game. (At least for the “extreme” censorship).

Also, by UNlinking the account. It will stop the “whole sentence” from being censored, will then ONLY “censor the single word”. :smiley:

Edit 1:

■■■■. ■■■■. stupid. ■■■■. testing different words. apparently this website also has a filter. this is just a test.

Edit 2:

Ok. So the F-word, is obviously censored, as i just tested. However, why is D. A. M. N. AND H. E. L. L. ALSO censored?

Anyways. This fix will make sure that ONLY 1 word is censored (NOT the whole sentence). Also, it will STOP censoring “i”, and "D. A. M. N.; However, this is ONLY for in-game censorship. :smiley:

■■■■. ■■■■. stupid. ■■■■. testing different words. apparently this website also has a filter. this is just a test.

Ok. So the F-word, is obviously censored, as i just tested. However, why is D. A. M. N. AND H. E. L. L. ALSO censored?

Anyways. This fix will make sure that ONLY 1 word is censored (NOT the whole sentence). Also, it will STOP censoring “i”, and "D. A. M. N.; However, this is ONLY for in-game censorship. :smiley: