I hope the production team can make the Boxer Rebellion more interesting

The role of the Boxer Rebellion in the game is very small and cannot reflect history at all. To add fun, I created a mod that can make the Boxer Rebellion more interesting
Units Historical Appearance-The Far East - Mods - Age of Empires

This mod changed China into the style of the Qing Dynasty, the textures are created by us combined with historical images,Old Dynasty Reforms and Western Reforms can change the Chinese arms into the style of modern Huai Army, Xiang Army, and Beiyang New Army. In addition, the Boxer Rebellion card can change Peasant, Irregular, Chukonu, Qiang Pikeman, Changdao to Boxer style, and arquebusier to Kansu Braves

This mod also briefly modifies Japan, upgrading some Japanese military units from the imperial era to the Meiji Restoration style. Most Japanese models refer to the work of Ei Ermitano.

I hereby declare that this Mod uses some of the models and textures of other mods, and I have obtained their consent. I would like to thank GE Erika, GwentMaster 2163, Yang Jun, Hailang, Milk, Ei Ermitano, Dablive, and Huanglukuzhu for their support. Everyone who works hard to create mods deserves respect!For more information, see " discuss this mod”

(Contact me: wjp910212@qq.com

Enjoy it!

这个mod将原版中国更改为清朝,所有兵种皮肤改为清朝真实历史样子,此mod只改皮肤,未影响数据,可以联机,可以天梯,主要改动介绍如下:

1.铁军改为满洲巴牙喇,满洲骑射手换上八旗盔甲(可以把他当做索伦兵),藤牌兵改为虎衣藤牌,领事馆红杉军改为太平天国时期的雇佣军常胜军。

2.中国常规兵种,诸葛弩,长枪,长刀,火绳枪,双骑,草原骑兵和怯薛,虎蹲炮,神火飞鸦,猛火油柜,全部改为清朝样式。

3.为了增加趣味性,并将近代中国出现的各类兵种都在游戏里面体现一下,特别将兵种皮肤与部分船运卡绑定,打卡后可以实现全员变身~

3.1打“义和团叛乱”卡片,哨兵,非正规军,诸葛弩,长枪,长刀变身义和团样式,火绳枪变身为武卫后军(八国联军时期的董福祥甘军,该军队原本是慈禧调入京城节制义和团的,结果纷纷加入了义和团,这支军队在八国联军入侵北京时也是作战非常勇猛)

3.2打“旧朝改革”卡片,诸葛弩、长枪变身为湘军;长刀、火绳枪、猛火油柜变身淮军,草原骑兵和怯薛变身为近代清朝骑兵,更加符合近代团练的样子。

3.3打“西方改革”卡片,长刀、火绳枪、猛火油柜、双骑变身北洋新军样子

需要注意的是:“西方改革”优先级大于“旧朝改革”大于“义和团叛乱”,比如先打“西方改革”再打“旧朝改革”则火绳枪,长刀,猛火油柜不会从北洋新军变为近代湘军淮军样式,先打“旧朝改革”再打“西方改革”,则以上兵种可以由近代湘军淮军变为北洋新军。

4.这个mod也简单修改了一下日本,将部分日本兵种的帝王时代升级改为明治维新时期的样式,日本的大部分模型参考了Ei Ermitano的作品

5.中国日本的平民有区分,修正了之前中日村民,正规军衣服“左衽”的问题,改为“右衽”。

特此声明,这个Mod主要由我(ID:napoleonggg,中文ID:模块总复习),阿拉伯的劳伦斯(ID:GE-Erika)制作完成,也采用了部分其他mod的模型和纹理,并征得他们的同意,在此感谢採憶(ID:GwentMaster2163),杨俊,海浪,milk,Ei Ermitano , Dablive ,黄芦苦竹的支持,每一个辛勤制作mod的人都值得尊重!更多信息详见“模组评论”

(联系我: wjp910212@qq.com

7 Likes