I personally think Tower need Blacksmith to unlock

In this post there is couple of “polls” that try to convenient what you’re saying. Firstly when polls are made they need to be completely random ppl who answer to them, not ppl who are picking the poll up because they’re reading the topic and are against or support it. What I mean the poll needs to happen in way that its not trying to make the poll look more favorable than it is so example would be sending a similar poll to 1k players that are completely randomly picked.

Next problem with polls like this is the fact that the sample size is so small that its easier to influence the outcome of poll. Ask 10 friends to vote the way you want and suddenly it looks a lot more favorable to other direction.

Now I do agree that towers need tweaking which was on pup, but many of the suggestions and thoughts from players is to remove the strategy completely or over nerf it which is not balance at all.

Lastly vast majority of players on here (probably 99.99%) shouldn’t consider themselves with balance. What ever TR is strong or not they most certainly lose to it because they do mistakes or do not react properly.

So lets take situation: X player is playing and doing his too slow scouting against mongol and finds out about the TR after 1st or 2nd tower is already up.

This is completely players own fault. TR has massive snowball effect. If you fail to stop it or slow it down early on it can snowball so hard that they just lose.

Another example would be: Player scouts tower rush and changes the gameplan but doesn’t consider how hard opponent is going for towers and gets baited to pull over reaction and losses games.

1 Like