These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Version 101.101.63482.0 9011045
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The icons in the taskbar, of any buildings, actions or selected object, disappear.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a new scenario
- Spawn a female villager
- Add 2999 wood to the player
- Set number of players to 1
- Test scenario
- Place palisade wall
- Go to options
- Go to hotkeys
- Create new hotkey profile
- Set default to left-handed
- Go back to the game
- Select villager
- See that icons have disappeared.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The icons were not supposed to disappear.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.