Ideas for the next Patch

I do not know, they do get reliable Paladin and Hussar in 1v1, which is super hard to do with any other civ.

I think half-costed Paladin upgrade is already a big bonus, and merits losing Husbandry.
Half-costed Hussar upgrade is the cherry on top.

It is very likely just a bug so will be fixed. And even without the double damage they are still very good vs archers. Because they are so cheap.

Why donā€™t all cavalry have it then?

2 Likes

I would prefer just a speed nerf, without affecting the other stable units

1 Like

They would still one shot foot archers with their immense charge damage, removing the bug would make it so they canā€™t one shot CA too.

1 Like

Iā€™d like something that has nothing to do with mechanics and/or gameplay. but I guess this stuff takes a lot of time to develop and is just ā€œmere detailsā€ stuff.

Likeā€¦

1. ā€œunit infoā€ window, like the Age of Mythology one. With some trivia and historic research about every unit, hero, building.

2. Editor enhancements , specific units and/or embellishments like merchant stalls orā€¦ whatever can help to build a good looking scenario

3. Replace existent buildings with some historically and geographically accurate buildings. An example, the Sicilian monastery; itā€™s the same as italians, spanish, etc etc ā€¦and it looks a bit out of place in a sicilian (norman) context.

2 Likes

I would really love to see that. Reminds me of book that was included in orginal AoE II gamebox. I can read history behind not only units, but technology too. They even updated book for The Conquerors expansion
Few pics:

2 Likes