Idle Villagers Tutorial

So i’ll post once in a while small tutorials for AOE:DE in the format of a youtube short.
This to see if the #shorts format helps with the reach and more people get interested in it.
I know this one might seem a bit too obvious but when watching some new players play they do miss this kind of stuff.

So here’s the video, let me know what you think and how to improve it and if you are a new player, what kind of tutorial would you like to see next.

3 Likes

First of all, I find it very cool that you produce videos like this.
I have first only looked into the one.
The first thing that I note - the image format. I know that the 9:16 format is modern. Still, it doesn’t make any sense to me here, since these videos are more likely to be watched on a PC than on a mobile.
As for the music - if new players are to be interested in it, they should probably rather use the new music as well.^^

I’ll have a look at the other videos the next few days, then maybe there’ll be more feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

Many greetings.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment!
The format was to see if there would be a bigger audience reach but it doesnt seem to be the case so I’ll probably switch back to the normal format in the next one.
There is only one video of this kind so far but i do have some other ideas.
Yea probably newer music should be used as well hehe.

1 Like