Imagine a scenario where a professional player puts a farmer on a hunting trip without realizing he is a spy. Or finding out that all ten musketeers under his control are spies for his opponent?
Or you can pretend not to recognize your opponent’s spies and attract enemy cavalry to harass them. Then destroy these cavalry with an ambushed army.
I believe this change will substantially enrich the tactics and scouting means
Some specific settings：
- The opponent can control the unit
- The spy does not deal damage when attacking our troops
- Spies can pretend to collect resources when they disguise themselves as settlers
- The opponent can attack the spy by right click on spy.
- The opponent cannot delete our spy unit (or make the spy visible when deleting it)
- In spy mode, the enemy’s orders are given priority, and in exposed mode, our orders are given priority.
7.When your own troops are selected, the icon will change to a sword when you mouse over the spy.
In the past, whether a spy was exposed depended on the manipulator; with the changes, whether a spy was exposed depended on the adversary.