Pro tip , place an outpost if you are forced to seek farther away natural resources, that way you can garrison the far away settlers when they are under danger giving you a chance to get reinforcements or sneak out when the enemy doesn’t pay attention.
Probably works even better with Chinese, since you can place villages instead which don’t attack hence not attracting attention to a passing scout.
- THE MEME:
PS: I’m not photoshoping a female settler here so don’t ask, yeeesh…
Well guys, since we are in the topic of raiding (Picking off settlers or building without fully engaging military regiments), I’d like to know how is the meta right now?
- Heavy Cavalry
- Light Cavalry
- H&L Cavalry combo
- Heavy Infantry
- Light Infantry
- H&L Infantry combo
- Cav&Inf combo
- Artillery push in fast fortress
- Ultra mixed army
- Age I, I’m annoying settlers with my explorer/pet heheheh (TOXIC)
- Age II, I can’t let them grow too comfortable
- Age III, because I’m using upgraded/special units (опри́чник!)
- Age IV, I’m making definitive massacre raiding before pushing
- Age V, I’m on treaty or I forgot to raid earlier lol
Thx for clicking this post :3