These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.61591.0 8647032
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
This is a visual bug affecting the Imperial Camel when idle facing some directions :
Here represented on a wind compass. The bugs happens for the circled directions :
For these 5 directions out of 16, the cloth of the saddle changes its texture, when the camel is idle, during a fraction of a second when the camel is bumping to the side.
- It does not happen when the camel is moving or attacking
- It happens for all player colours
- Being an animation error in the model, the civilisation does not have any impact
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Have an imperial camel (standard game, campaign mission or tested in the scenario editor)
- Make him face certain directions (NE, E, S-SE, W-SW or N-NW) while idling
- Look at the cloth of the saddle. The high-res texture pack might make it easier to see
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The texture remains consistent in all directions, as is the case for 11 of the 16 current directions.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
On the left, the bugged texture that appears when the camel is bumping to the side while idling. On the right, the correct texture.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.