Imperial officer at the start of the game

imagen
imagen

China’s average winrate can be misleading if your highest percentage is on water map and closed map.

According to the statistics, of diamond, the winrate of China begins to rise from 50% from minute 25

https://aoe4world.com/stats/rm_solo/civilizations/chinese?patch=130&rank_level=%E2%89%A5diamond

the winrate against fances and rus is low, I hope that 20 seconds saved will allow him to respond quickly to the cavalry

Therefore China would start with an imperial officer but with 100 food and 50 gold, initials

imagen

I have not seen any build order that does not produce an imperial officer, so the build order, for water, would only change a little

2 Likes

I like this idea - HRE is border line broken with their early resource advantage due to free Prelate and Age 2 Prelate aura… China could use the early perk. Or remove the Prelate off HRE and have them start normal gold so they have to choose.

1 Like

this would be fair to start with imperial official, plus hre can make unlimited prelat and chinese can have only 4

2 Likes

Adding one villager is more than adding an imperial official

:open_mouth:
imagen

1 Like

Probably a compensation for the fact that they don’t seem to have a building for recruiting imperial officials outside of TC.

I usually don’t like most forum suggestions,

But i like this one. I think China should start with less resources in that case (like HRE).
HRE has -100 gold, but imperial officers cost more so china should have -100 food and -50 gold i guess?

2 Likes

imagen
With 100 food and 50 initial gold was enough, removing 1 villager from the 6 is excessive, similar to the HRE
imagen

1 Like

IO+ 6 villagers = 7.2 villagers worth. That is very very strong for a civ that already pays 15% less to age up. So I think the 1 villager removal is FAIR, however; they should give Juicy 50f to compensate having to build that extra villager.

NVM.

they gave juicy 50w exttra

1 Like

:+1:
imagen