Imperial Unity card don't work good

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #age-of-empires-iii: V.100.12.43871.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
“Imperial Unity” card of Inca, it’s not reduce a time for support card arrival, under the certain limited condition. If I put “Imperial Unity” and an any “support” card on home city shipment que at the same time.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start a skirmish mode.
  2. Select Inca.
  3. Enter the Fortress age.
  4. Put a Imperial Unity card and an any support card on home city shipment que at the same time.
  5. First, Imperial Unity card arrived, then a support card arrives at 60 seconds.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

A support card arrives at 30 seconds.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Inca cards

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

I think it the same thing that happens with the medicine card: If you send it while you have queued vills, those will still be costing 100 food (it doesn’t give you food back even when vills now cost less). Maybe the game stablishes the time of arrival when you click the shipment, so when Imperial Unity comes, it won’t affect the shipment you already called because it has been calculated already.

2 Likes

Oh it’s same thing!
I wish that it would be revised.
To improve playability.

Hi guys!

Thank you for reporting this. It seems that many cards have this issue. We have created a ticket and we are now tracking this issue. Thanks! ( ^ω^)

2 Likes