In-game HUD Scale 125% @ 2560x1440 Full Screen prevents ability to click individual units selected on bottom

Game Version:

• Build 4381514
  • Steam

Issue:

In-game HUD Scale 125% @ 2560x1440 Full Screen prevents ability to click individual units selected on bottom

Reproduction Steps:

1. Display mode Full Screen
  2. Resolution 2560x1440
  3. In-game HUD Scale 125%

(ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)

1 Like

I have this same experience, unable to click anything in the unit selection window when interface scaling is set to 125% and resolution set to 2560x1440. Reducing interface scaling to 100% allowed me to click things again, this is a problem as it prevents canceling the last built unit (especially if you are population capped) to get research going instead.

Game Version:

• Build (####)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

If I have a group of any units or buildings, and want to select or deselect any, then if I click on the top of the box the game doesn’t respond. It only responds if I click in the bottom left of the unit square.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Load a standard game
  2. Select your villagers
  3. Control-click on one of the boxes.

1. Unless I click inside the red boxes, the game doesn’t respond. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Are you still seeing this issue?

@JexBall Yes with monitor at 2560x1440p and in-game UI HUD scaled to 125% I can’t select any units. Obviously this is a huge problem because I can’t cancel upgrades/units/etc or select units in the bottom middle UI grid.

So, I am forced to play on 100% UI HUD which is really small at this resolution.