These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.58850.0 8160343
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the Guiscard Arrives scenario, it’s intended that hero units (like Robert Guiscard) will gain bonus HP and attack if they fight enemies. This does not happen, and they remain at the same HP and attack for the entire mission, not matter how frequently they’re used. Note: this isn’t an issue of other units getting last-hit on enemies, it will happen if only Guiscard fights and kills enemies.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Launch the Guiscard Arrives scenario from the de Hauteville campaign.
- Attack enemies with Robert Guiscard.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Robert Guiscard’s stats increase.