Inca Has Some Serious Design Flaws. Here Are Some Suggestions

Ranged Snaring is the only reason to even get Bolas Warriors in the first place.
Otherwise, they may aswell delete the unit, as it will never be trained.

I would remove their Area Damage in return for more Range, however. Huaracas need Area Damage, not Bolas Warriors.

So why don’t devs give the EK a ranged snare and let them only perform the role of light cavs?

If it works, developers can use it as is. Why are devs creating and test it over a long period of time unverified mechanics?

Because EKs are better than Bolas Warriors, and Aztecs have a lot of faster units.
Also, all the Aztecs Nobles Hut units are better than the Incas Kalanka units, and you get Skull Knights and full pop with Houses, on top, as the Aztecs.

Yes, I mentioned that Kalanka is useless. So I said they need to be improved, but you don’t seem to care about it at all. I didn’t just ask for the Inca’s unconditional nerfs, I mentioned improvements to them. Anything to say about it?

Kalanka and it’s units are not useless, they are just worse than Aztecs Nobles Hut and it’s units.

I already gave you my opinions on what I would change, and what I would keep:

Yes, I saw your opinion well.

1 Like
  • Spearman - need buff.
    now they are more expensive but less siege.

• Huaraca - less range siege attack but with multiplier to artillery , also increase range.
    Make them more like a anti art unit, now they are like anti inf more and look like abus with siege ability .

• Chimu runner - they should get snared.
    No special OP bonus because they are new. Image Lakota has this bonus also, they are good at cav.

• Houses - adjust food trickle to a free llama and reduce the cost.
    Eco houses are a problem to let people taking less attention and control but better eco. This was crazy idea from TAD.

• Chasquis - remove the shipment receiving ability.
    This is crazy to let them run everywhere and let them receive army shipment at your back of base.

• Priestess - remove wololo.

1 Like

Shipments:

This is too much food for an age2 card.

Age2 TC card is insane.

I dunno why all civs are having only 1 TC travois but Inca can have 2, because they are new?
Watch Port this card. Inca can + 2 limit with EXTRA 2 TC!?

Others to me are fine.

1 Like

The card only increases the limit, so in the end the Portuguese must get the timber to get the extra TC. However, the Incas only have free buildings. I have no idea why some people say this is not a problem.

Even Japan is controversial as an auto-generated house, so I can’t understand why DE developers decided to plagiarize Japan again. Besides, can it be said that it is really unique?

2 Likes

Donatarios is a bad card, it does not give you 2 extra TCs, it just lets you build 2 extra TCs.
Unless you are on a Water map, you will not need 6 TCs.

1 Like

So what I compare Port 2 TC limit card, all civs’ 1 TC travois card with Inca 2 TC limit + 2 TC travois card.
Inca’s one is much insane.

It is strong, but you have to remember Incas cannot get 200 pop with Houses, and have no Artillery, while Ports have both, and get their extra TCs with Age Ups.

That’s design fault, not meaning to give back 3 cards combine into one.

200 pop is almost end of game. 3cards combination is age3. 200 pop doesn’t affect the previous game, but 3 cards combination yes.

Some people understand as a nerf that they address design flaws. Making them more normal means making them cope with a wider variety of situations. Like in France.

We can not give new civ a tank with high cost and said because they are new and need to be special, or this game will become aoe2.
The game has a rule and dev breaks it, this is not called special.

Thanks for the feedbacks, I think the first step which should be taken is fixing the design flaws, then a discussion regarding the balance of the civ would be more constructive because currently Inca has both broken and bad aspects at the same time, which is why they should be reviewed especially and hopefully before the next patch is out.

Umm if u guys want to take a look at inca Design and political correctness maybe we should focus on why they discuss politics with a llama at the community Plaza.

The problem is if dev considers this as a problem.
We discussed much in this forum with figure or evidence, but most of idea were ignored.

First we are talking to nerf dev’s design, this may need some time.
Second not much posts are complaining Inca here, this may need more time.

They do not, the Llama was their Draft Animal, like Mules in Europe, so they carry around supplies, at the CP.

If they really wanted some accuracy, Incas would not have the Market, because they did not Trade, and you paid taxes in Labour, in the Inca Empire.