- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.23511.0/ Hotfix 24632
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
When you go to second age with the Incas, normally the Inca War Chief gains 250 life points, but after the last update, the Inca War Chief win the life pionts or attack upgrade, lossing for ever that life points and attack of second age. His stats are not corrected advancing to a next age, they are losse for ever.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Build a Kancha and build 6 villagers.
- Send the 2 Llamas card.
- Upgrade the Queen’s Festival in the Kancha.
- Advance to the second age with The Chief as politician.
- If you advance to the Fortress age the Chief is lossing the second age stats upgrade, and stills for the rest of the game.
The Inca War Chief should have +250 of life points when you advance to a next age. His Attack is icreased too. Attack and life points increas in 50% in second age, in comprison with the first age.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Inca Chief Bug.age3Ysav (2.4 MB)