Inca War Chief Bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.23511.0/ Hotfix 24632
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When you go to second age with the Incas, normally the Inca War Chief gains 250 life points, but after the last update, the Inca War Chief win the life pionts or attack upgrade, lossing for ever that life points and attack of second age. His stats are not corrected advancing to a next age, they are losse for ever.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

ALWAYS

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Build a Kancha and build 6 villagers.
  2. Send the 2 Llamas card.
  3. Upgrade the Queen’s Festival in the Kancha.
  4. Advance to the second age with The Chief as politician.
  5. If you advance to the Fortress age the Chief is lossing the second age stats upgrade, and stills for the rest of the game.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

The Inca War Chief should have +250 of life points when you advance to a next age. His Attack is icreased too. Attack and life points increas in 50% in second age, in comprison with the first age.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

Inca Chief Bug.age3Ysav (2.4 MB)

3 Likes

I have a similar issue. The Inca War Chief doesn’t get upgraded in Age 2. However when going from Age 2 to Age 3, the lost stats are returned to him.

I age up using the Builder in Age 1 and then the Messenger in Age 2.

Maybe the politician is why my case is different from yours.

Here is a recording:
Record Game 2021-04-23 02-02-33.age3Yrec (9.2 MB)

I can’t charge the record ;-; so your inca war chief in Fortress age have 500+750 of life points? I mean 1250, because when i see that my war chief have 500+500 in Fortress age i thinked the problem was sold too, but corroborating with the other american civs i realize that no, it wasn’t, because in fortress age they win 500 life points, but plus the 250 of the second age they have +750 of life points

Oh… he has 1000 hp in fortress for me too.

Hi there, we’re currently tracking this issue, thank you for the report.

3 Likes