India: Cannot send non-unit shipments when housed/pop capped

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 54545
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I can’t send certain shipments that do not require pop space when housed.
I can send team cards and infinite crates that do not come with a villager right now. I can also send native units and non-infinite crates that come with a villager when housed.
I cannot, however, send upgrade cards including wood trickles when I’m housed. These cards could always be used even when I’m housed (TAD and DE). This bug(change?) is significant because now you cannot send Distributivism when you’re doing 10/10.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
All shipments that do not need pop space (not including the additional villager) should be sendable even when an Indian player is housed.
If this is an intended change, all shipments that come with a villager should be disabled when housed.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Yes I have raised the same issue : Indian non-military shipments are stuck due to pop cap

As usual Dev have stopped looking at Asian civs , specially India

@Breadalus @IkoKnight8151 this is sorta urgent, n might need a patch for it ASAP. :confused:

Hi guys!

Thanks for this, we are now tracking this issue!