“intel hD graphics 3000 gpu with vendor id 32902 and device id 278 is not DirectX 11 compliant”

Getting the above error when try to start the game up, anything I can do?

1 Like

Intel HD 4000 graphics or higher is the minimum requirement. If you can upgrade the graphics on your PC, do it. Otherwise you’ll need to play the game on a newer PC.

1 Like

I have been receiving the same issue. How do you upgrade the graphics to meet the requirements without buying a newer PC? Thanks for your time and help.

1 Like

If you have a desktop PC you can upgrade the graphics card. If you have a laptop there really isn’t a way to upgrade unless you have a thunderbolt port for an external GPU.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

The annoying thing is that the minimum requirements say VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GT 420 or ATI Radeon HD 6850 or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better

1 Like

I have a Intel 3000 GPU and in the information center it says DirectX version: 11.0…! And running Windows 10 DxDiag shows DIrectX 12…! Why am I still getting this error message? My cpu is a i3.

1 Like

lo pudiste solucionar? Estoy con el mismo problema. Gracias

1 Like

I have a laptop with an Intel Core i3 and Intel HD 620 and the game runs at 40-60 fps at 1080p. I’d recommend that you update your laptop every week and don’t pause updates, only pause updates if you are on a metered connection,