Introduce beta testing for future patches and DLCs

I know something like this was already posted before but I think beta testing involving actual players is now more important than ever before.

The problems are well known by now: Every time we get a big update with new features and bug fixes (for which we are truly grateful!), we also get new bugs. We understand that working with a legacy engine is not easy and bugs in general won’t be that big of a problem if they weren’t so obvious and severe (like the late game powerpoint presentation we currently experience in team games, 166% Malay age up, …). With the new DLC, which will bring new game mechanics, right around the corner there is also a high potential for new bugs.

I once again suggest you to introduce beta testing for insiders. I mean what could be better than motivated players with different system configurations offering their time for free to report bugs? Give us a few days, and we will definitely find the most obvious bugs, which you can fix before you release the new patch to the public. Something has to be done about this problem and if you don’t have the resources for enough playtesting we gladly offer our support to help you out in this concern.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Open Beta Channels for Testing Patches