- BUILD #: Current one(anniversary patch), but it’s been happening much longer than that
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
Occasionally, a farm will lose its green farm texture, and become transparent, while the villager is still working on it. It isn’t a problem as long as your villager can keep farming. But, once you move your villager away from the farm, you can’t re-target the villager to the farm, because the farm becomes untargetable. So it is not a pure visual bug, and it does harm gameplay.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
Frequently every couple of matches it will happen
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play games, make farms
- Every once in a while u will notice that a farm turns invisible
- Tell the villager which is farming on a invisible farm to stop farming
- Try to tell him to return to the farm and start farming again
- It’s impossible because the farm is untargetable
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
I recorded a short part of a recorded game to prove that those invisible farms do exist, but I’m pretty much sure everyone is aware of this bug cos it happens quite frequently. (Note in this rec i’m not able to show that the farm is unclickable because its a recording and I can’t command vills to do stuff while watching a rec game)